IRON180 Mictlán Edition - B Stock
The IRON180 Mictlán Edition celebrates both the rich tradition of Día de Muertos and of course the amazing GMK Mictlán keyset created by Vheissu. When we first saw the keyset and the staggering amount of collaborations we fell in love and knew we had to be a part of it. We couldn't think of a better way to honor the theme than with a special edition IRON180, bringing the board "back from the dead".
Every IRON released receives tweaks and optimizations we've learned from through each production run and this limited, special edition version of the IRON180 is no different.
IRON180 Mictlán Edition FEATURES
- 7 Degree Typing Angle
- Full Gasket Isolation Mount
- Low-Profile Front Height (less than 17.25mm)
- Seamless Case Design
- QMK/VIA compatible PCB, designed in collaboration with Gondolindrim, solderable
- Unified C3 USB-C daughterboard (centered on case)
- Optimized plate for consistency on every key press
- Polished stainless steel base rune
- Sugar skull "eyes" featuring 3 of 5 Mictlán colors chosen randomly
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Iron180 Mictlán Edition Keyboard
- Black aluminum 7U plate
- PCB, USB-C Daughterboard, and JST cable
- Screw spacers (for flush mount look)
ESTIMATED FULFILLMENT TIMELINE
- This is an IN-STOCK sale. Boards will be shipped to customers in 3-7 business days after purchase.
The images presented may be 3D renders or photos of pre-production prototypes and are for illustration purposes only. Keycaps, switches, and/or props are not included. The final product may differ slightly in appearance and/or color. Fulfillment dates are only estimates and delays could occur. All canceled orders will have a 4% transaction fee deducted from the total refund.