Reference Page - Mictlán Edition
This is a group buy or preorder product. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the estimated fulfillment date and disclaimer detailed below.
The IRON180 Mictlán Edition celebrates both the rich tradition of Día de Muertos and of course the amazing GMK Mictlán keyset created by Vheissu. When we first saw the keyset and the staggering amount of collaborations we fell in love and knew we had to be a part of it. We couldn't think of a better way to honor the theme than with a special edition IRON180, bringing the board "back from the dead".
Every IRON released receives tweaks and optimizations we've learned from through each production run and this limited, special edition version of the IRON180 is no different.
IRON180 Mictlán Edition FEATURES
- 7 Degree Typing Angle
- Full Gasket Isolation Mount
- Low-Profile Front Height (less than 17.25mm)
- Seamless Case Design
- QMK/VIA compatible PCB, designed in collaboration with Gondolindrim, solderable
- Unified C3 USB-C daughterboard (centered on case)
- Optimized plate for consistency on every key press
- Polished stainless steel base rune
- Sugar skull "eyes" featuring 3 of 5 Mictlán colors chosen randomly
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Iron180 Mictlán Edition Keyboard
- Black aluminum plate
- PCB, USB-C Daughterboard, and JST cable
- Screw spacers (for flush mount look)
*** keycaps and switches not included ***
ESTIMATED FULFILLMENT TIMELINE
- Board are scheduled to finish production by end of this November.
- Bulk shipment (to our facilities) expected early January 2023.
- Shipment to buyers expected to take two weeks after arrival at our facilities.
The images presented may be 3D renders or photos of pre-production prototypes and are for illustration purposes only. The final product may differ slightly in appearance and/or color. Fulfillment dates are only estimates and delays could occur.